Monday, February 12, 2007

Global Warming

With the warm temperatures being around in early january everyone was up in arms about global warming and what will become of the earth. Even though it is warm in this part of the United States, it is actually abnormally colder in the western part of the U.S. Also, what about northern New York getting over 140 inches of snow in like two weeks? My belief in global warming is that it is all bogus. The reason being is because the earth goes through many changes that scientists always want to put words on but in reality it can't be described. I don't feel like the earth is going to get so hot that it kills everything off of her. I do feel that humans have caused a disruption in the flow of the earth but we are on top of the food chain and the only way to adapt is to make changes. We need cars to get to and from work, school, and whereever else we may need to go. I don't understand why Democrats make it such a big deal when it really is not that big of a deal. I have started listening to 104,7 on the radio, which is pretty much a conservative Republican view. If you have ever listened to Glenn Beck or even Michael Savage you know what I am talking about.


www.glennbeck.com
www.michaelsavage.com


Democrats blow things way out of proportion and Republicans just doesn't give you enough information so who is right or wrong in this issue? You be the judge of that.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

I don't know much on the global warming issue, but I do know if some of these drastic changes are happening in the world i wouldn't put it as "not a big deal." The glaciers are melting, sea levels are rising,there is coastal flooding,heat waves, coral reef bleaching, the arctic and antarctic are warming, there is the spreading of diseases and there are much more changes that are occuring. Is this all due to global warming? Maybe...maybe not, but these issues are definitely not ones to be ignored. If the Democrats weren't making any deal of it at all, I think people would be questioning that. I'm no expert on the issue, but I think there is enough evidence to support that the earth is going through a change.

Kellie said...

I totally agree with Sasha. Democrats make a "big deal" about things because maybe they actually care. Along with her, I believe that global warming may be caused by the war. Along with Hurricane Katrina, and Tsunami's. Even polution. If you would rather someone else other than democrats take care of this situation, then how do you even know it will be taken care of? The Earth is changing slowly and I think it is something to worry about. If not this week, then maybe a generation down the line.